CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM
WHAT İS CENTRALIZED PURCHASING PLATFORM (CPP)?
The IDE Centralized Purchasing Platform is a win / win business model that creates an additional purchasing budget for the company by creating added value from the common purchasing power of the member companies (scale economy).
The improvements made in the purchase budgets of the companies are brought to the companies as supplementary advertising budget, marketing returns or other purchasing item financing. The added value of the platform increases with the maximum participation of the institutions in the platform and all IDE Financial Solutions institutions benefit from a total additional benefit. Platform provides for the most effective purchasing of financial power and scale economics to be provided through a single point of contact of selected business partners and suppliers in line with the preferences of the companies that are members of the platform.
By analyzing the advantageous sales prices and conditions of the IDE Centralized Purchasing Platform’s suppliers, it creates a synergy with the joint use of the experience and expertise of the platform companies that enable all member institutions to benefit from the common experience and benefits of the member companies. Improvement and value added in the procurement process are achieved through the following four factors.
• IDE Corporate Marketing Solution Partnerships
• Advantageous unit costs achieved through IDE CPP’s scale economy
• Buying experience of other institutions
• Advertising-weighted purchasing agreements with suppliers
During the purchases to be made through IDE CPP, the supplier companies are determined and approved by the customers. The added value created is presented to the firm 3 ways.
• Additional benefit is offered as advertising budget.
• Additional benefits are provided from the goods and services they are
• The value added created by the income sharing model is shared with the
customer in cash.
With IDE CPP, companies receive an external audit of their costs in the most appropriate way. Become benefited from the purchasing knowledge and experience of other companies. They will benefit from the cost advantage of the IDE purchasing platform.
- It is normal for companies not to be able to make purchases at the most appropriate price because they are not expert in items other than direct production items occupied by the companies.
2. The purchasing power of the companies will be less than the purchasing power of the community of IDE CPP firms.
3. IDE CPP member will have the opportunity to benefit from the expertise and experience of all procurement units.
4. The Firm shall have the opportunity to inspect its own purchase prices without paying an additional fee.
5. The company will reduce the cost of procurement by transferring all procurement activities to the IDE CPP, not only reducing its organizational costs by conducting supervision but also benefiting from the scale economics of the platform in the management of a professional expert staff.
6. If the company desires, a purchase software program integrated with the IDE CPP system will also be available for rental.
7. The amount of improvement in the companys purchasing activities will be used as financing for the companys non-media and non-media purchases as IDE Kazandıranlar Kulübü. In this way, purchasing improvements will be used in the financing of the company’s valuable purchasing items to increase the company productivity and profitability.
8. The Company may assess the value added and improvement of its total purchasing activities as a direct cash benefit within the framework of the revenue sharing model if it so desires.
CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM WORKFLOW
CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM BENEFITS
CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM WORKFLOW
CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM FORMS
CENTRALIZED PURCHASE PLATFORM (FAQ)
WHAT IS IDE CPP?
IDE CPP, which is under IDE Financial Solutions, is the common purchasing platform of all member institutions.
CAN YOU SUMMARIZE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY IDE CPP IN HEADINGS?
We have 3 working models with the companies we work as CPP;
while the goods and services purchased in the first model are limited to a few items, in the second model all the purchases outside of the direct raw materials and materials are made by us. In the third working model, the purchasing is made by renting our software program.
WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO BENEFIT FROM THE SYSTEM? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE PROCESS?
Following the signing of the non-disclosure agreement, a meeting is held with the purchasing department of the company. At this meeting, a lot of information such as all the purchase items of the company, prices, quantities, accepted alternative supplier brands are gathered. In line with this information, our IDE Purchasing department will present the projection of the approximate added value amount to be created to the management approval.
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION ON THE COMPANIES YOU WORK WITH?
It contains all goods and services that a company needs. The categories are as follows.
1) Marketing Services
2) Professional Services
3) Logistics Services
4) Industrial Services
5) Investment Machines
main topics are given, you can find more on our website.
WHICH MODELS CAN HELP THE COMPANIES USE THE ADDED VALUE ADDED CREATED FROM THE PURCHASING OPERATIONS?
The companies may use the added value obtained from their purchasing operations two ways. IFC management provides suggestions about these models according to the sectors and amounts and directs towards the most productive model.
These models are;
1) Cash sharing of the benefit created.
2) Converting the added value into IDE Commercial Loan or advertising budget.